We are a loving family of three, hoping to be a family of four.
We love life and can't wait to share it with another child.



October 13, 2008

1st Snow Day

I know the reports have been saying snow, but I was shocked at the blanket of snow on the ground when I woke up yesterday morning. Tyler has been waiting for it to snow, since last weekend on the hunt when I thought we'd be in snow. Tyler was so excited to hurry and get dressed and get dad out of bed so he could go play in the snow. Here are some pictures of Tyler and Clinton playing.

When he first got outside he grabbed his shovel and started removing snow off the picnic table

So Clinton and Tyler thought it would be fun to
try and kick snow at me.
Missed me Missed me, now you gotta kiss me!

Wow can Clinton kick

They gave up on kicking and resorted to snowballs. They succeede and I was hit by their snowballs.

No comments: