We are a loving family of three, hoping to be a family of four.
We love life and can't wait to share it with another child.



November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your Thanksgiving was one full of gratitude. I am sure grateful for so many things.

- First of all my husband and son that I can love them and that they bring so much joy to my life.
- For Jesus Christ and the sacrifices he made for me.
- Family and Friends for helping mold me into who I am today
- For a hard working husband, whom will always take care of me and Tyler.
- For laughter, and even more the humor of children.
- For a healthy and strong body.
And many more, which will have to be saved for next year.

Thanksgiving day was spent with my family this year, and my dad (Grandpa Ray) treated us to dinner at a Restraunt this year. The cheese rolls and carrot cake were delicious, and did not disappoint. The rest of the dinner was also great. I had salmon (a first for Thanksgiving) and it was really yummy. After dinner, we went to Nicole's to visit and played games (Thanksgiving Bingo, and Scategories). Nicole also read a great story about the pilgrims and we all shared what we were grateful for. Tyler said he was grateful for Friends, Clinton~Little Tylers, and Me~A wonderful job were I can take Tyler and he can grow. Around 6:30 pm we headed to Clinton's grandmothers house for more dessert. It was low key and it was great seeing those who were there. After dessert, we went to the tree lot at Karin's house to pick out a tree with both Clinton's and my family. It was so hard to choose this year, because we had so many beautiful trees to choose from. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the ones you love.

What a cute family


A time to remember


Grandpa and Tyler, enjoying some time together


Aunt Camille and Tyler, oh what fun they have together


Grandma enjoying a hug with Tyler

No comments: