We are a loving family of three, hoping to be a family of four.
We love life and can't wait to share it with another child.



September 7, 2009

Preschool

Monday August 31st, Tyler started his new Spanish Preschool. Those who are asking themselves why I am putting him in a Spanish School. Well I have had friends who did the Spanish Immersion Program and I was so impressed at how well they speak and how many opportunities they have had because they speak Spanish. From then, I have always been inspired to have Tyler learn Spanish and have as many opportunities as he can in his life.

For those who know him, he is attached to me at the hip. I was a little worried but he did great. He seems to be really taken with Teacher Laura. However, a few days later he reverted back to what I thought would happen Day 1. He wanted to come with me back to work or stay with him at school. As he puts it, he cried for me, of course that is only for a couple minutes and then he just goes along with the class. I think that this has been an adjustment for him to get to school at the time he usually took a nap.

I know he is in good hands, his teachers all seem to like him a lot and are all very sweet. In fact Teacher Laura said he is doing very well repeating Spanish and is so sweet and plays very well with all the other children. I felt like such a proud mom at that moment.

Needless to say even though he struggles going, once I pick him up he is cheerful and had a great time. When I asked him what new words he has learned he usually will tell me he can't remember, but has said a couple of times "Como Esta".

Preschool Teachers (Laura, Nellie, Elizabeth)

No comments: