We are a loving family of three, hoping to be a family of four.
We love life and can't wait to share it with another child.



November 3, 2009

Angels and Ghosts

This year Tyler wanted to be a ghost. Of course I figured he would change his mind several times, but nope he still wanted to be a ghost. He said today "when I dress up for school tomorrow will I scare everyone?". I think his choice to be a ghost was so he could be scary. Yesterday, our Youth put on a Halloween party for the kids and because I am in Young Women's I was there in support, face painting on kids (scary right)! Tyler seemed to be his usual self and little timid with such a big group but was very comfortable playing with his Sunbeam Teacher "Brother Drew Decker". Also with his favorite friends our Neighbors Matt, JoHanna and of course Kaitlyn, as well as, Nicole, Kinsey, Jordan and Randy.

Today Tyler got to go on a field trip with his preschool class. It was cold but from the pictures it looks like he had fun. When he got back to School he had lunch and then got to dress up in his costume for his Spanish school and he was sooo excited to be scary.

Before the Halloween party, I took Tyler's shirt off to spray his hair white and while I was putting soup on the stove and his hair was drying, he came down with my Angel wings and halo on. Couldn't resist taking a picture.


Tyler and Kaitlyn adore each other. I love to see Tyler being so sweet and sharing his candy with her.


Tyler having fun beating up his sunbeam teacher "Brother Decker"


My perfect Sunflower, I love the little hands at the top


Tyler's Spanish School class all dressed up


Tyler with his class, partially dressed in costume


My cute class (Left to Right: Teagon, Mason, Caden, Me, Aspen, & Wyatt)

No comments: