We are a loving family of three, hoping to be a family of four.
We love life and can't wait to share it with another child.



November 3, 2009

Haunted Train

My friend Kira invited Tyler and I to visit a Haunted Train. It is put on by a family who comes together to do this for the community, asking only for donations. They also do one at Christmas Time. I am amazed by how well this is organized and how perfect it was for Tyler. It was scary but not too scary.

As we were sitting waiting for our turn on the ride we watched a movie "The nightmare before Christmas", the Haunted Train theme. A light and sound piece, this is were Tyler and Korbin had their heads tilted. And then to my suprise Tyler gave five to a skeleton. Tyler is usually very uncomfortable/scared of anyone in a costume with masks. As we got on the train Tyler sat in his own seat. I sat behind him and couldn't help but laugh and giggle at his reactions to those jumping out to scare us. About half way through he decided he wanted to sit on my lap and still jumped and was very bright eyed watching for halloween characters moving and jumping out. After we were done I video'd him saying "I wasn't afraid", could have fooled me. Thank you Kira for inviting us, we had a wonderful time!


No comments: