We are a loving family of three, hoping to be a family of four.
We love life and can't wait to share it with another child.



December 22, 2008

BIG Snow Storm

Those who live in Utah know that the snow dumped on us today. We received 6-8" of snow and I felt like a kid in a dream. I just love love love the snow. Today we decided to try building a snowman again. I thought for sure with all of the snow we received it should work this time. Sure enough it did, the snow was really wet and perfect for building our snowman. Later we went to see Mikey and Kendra for a sled ride behind the four-wheeler. Then we heard stories from Kendra, Tyler was so enthralled that he didn't want to leave without Kendra. It was an awesome day! I haven't seen this kind of a storm since I was a kid and I had a blast playing in it.


Our Snowman



Tyler~My Favorite Boy!


Tyler sledding down a drift of snow and of course loving it!


Tyler with Uncle Mike and Aunt Kendra, who he loves, especially since they took him sledding behind the four-wheeler


My favorite picture of Tyler on the four-wheeler, I just love his tongue


Tyler ready to go for fast ride with Dad


Family time, and yes Tyler had a great time, although you wouldn't know from the look on his face


Mikey and Kendra
Thank You for a great night!

No comments: